Start your day with great coffee from our espresso coffee machine and a freshly cooked breakfast in our light and airy café. Whether you like something indulgent, healthy or even sweet, Café Vulcan has you covered. Located within Vulcan Hotel, Café Vulcan is the perfect place to begin your day.
Café Vulcan is considered one of the best Cafes in Ultimo by the locals. The cafe is great due to the friendly atmosphere, terrific customer service and outstanding coffee served with a welcoming smile. What’s better than enjoying a freshly made cup of coffee and indulging yourself with a delicious breakfast before you head out for the day exploring the city.
Our menu has something for everyone, whether you prefer a hot breakfast, something healthy or something sweet.
You can make a breakfast reservation or just walk in.
Cafe Vulcan is open from 7.00 AM until 10.00 AM from Monday to Friday and from 8.00 AM until 11.00 AM on Saturdays and Sundays.
Make a Breakfast Booking
To make a reservation for breakfast please call 02 9211 3283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Situated at 500 Wattle Street, Ultimo, Café Vulcan is close to the Sydney Fish Markets, Wentworth Park, Central Station, Darling Harbour with its new ICC - International Convention Centre, Central Park and Chinatown. Theatre Districts and Universities a only short trip away.
Directions from Sydney CBD
(By Car) 7 minutes (2.6 km)
- Head west on Market St towards George St
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the slip road to Anzac Bridge / Liverpool / Darling Harbour
- Merge onto Western Distributor
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right onto Western Distributor
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Harris St
- Turn right onto Thomas St
- Turn right on Wattle St
(Walking) 24 minutes (2.0 km)
- Walk west on Market St towards George St
- Turn left onto George St
- Turn right onto Ultimo Rd
- Turn right onto Harris St
- Turn left onto Mary Ann St
- Turn right onto Wattle St
If you get lost call the hotel on 02 9211 3283 and someone will endeavour to give you directions.
Train: Closest train station is Central Station
Bus: Nearest stops are either Broadway or Harris Street
Phone Number: (02) 9211 3283